eHarmony.com Review by Dating-Reviews-Guide.com. We’ve all seen the commercials. Everyone knows about eHarmony. They are widely considered the King Cobra of dating sites. In this review, you will learn why we love eHarmony and be able to determine if this site is right for you.
eHarmony.com Advantages & Differentiators
The biggest advantage to using eHarmony is their complex system for matching singles. Different from other dating sites, members fill out an extensive profile – not just your basic interests, likes, dislikes, etc. eHarmony’s system is more effective at finding you the perfect match than any other site – bar none. Another advantage is knowing that, regardless of where you live, there’s always plenty of suitable mates nearby when you sign-up for eHarmony.
eHarmony.com Dating Features Review
eHarmony is a fun site. There are many ways to communicate with other members. And the profile creation – though it takes time – is actually entertaining. As for the site’s best features, here is our Top 3:
By far, the best feature on eHarmony is the Matching Model (maybe the best feature of any online dating site). 99.7% of members are eliminated using this feature. Why is that good for you? Because now you don’t have to weed through countless profiles of men or women that you would never be interested in.
eHarmony iPhone Application
eHarmony provides an awesome iPhone Application that makes dating even more convenient. Create a profile and chat with singles while you’re out to dinner, at a ballgame, or even at work. The iPhone Application is simple to install and use. eHarmony members thoroughly enjoy it.
You’ve probably seen the commercials promoting this eHarmony feature. No dating site has a more complex system for matching singles. This system is based on the rigorous profiles members fill out.
eHarmony.com Members Review
More than 25 million members worldwide use eHarmony. More than 240 eHarmony marriages are formed – daily. eHarmony is one of the rare sites where women actually outnumber the men – and by quite a bit. About 55% of the site’s members are female.
eHarmony.com Review – Who eHarmony.com Is For
Members of all races, ages, and professions all over the world use eHarmony. This site truly is for anyone looking to meet that special someone. Sure, the main focus is on finding a long-term relationship. But don’t let that fool you. If casual dating or making friends and seeing where things go is what you’re looking for – eHarmony will work out fine for you as well.
eHarmony.com Membership Pricing Review
eHarmony offers two types of monthly pricing plans – Basic and Total Connect. The Basic Plan allows you to create a profile and send and receive messages from other members. The Total Connect Plan gives you the same features, plus you can have your personal information verified, make anonymous calls from your own phone to other members, and create an extended Personality Profile.
• Basic (3 months) – $44.95 per month ($134.85 total)
• Total Connect (3 months) – $45.95 per month ($137.85 total)
• Basic (6 months) – $33.95 per month ($203.70 total)
• Total Connect (6 months) – $34.95 per month ($209.70 total)
• Basic (12 months) – $23.95 per month ($287.40 total)
• Total Connect (12 months) – $26.95 per month ($323.40 total)
What NOT To Do on eHarmony.com
Top 3 Mistakes to Avoid Making on eHarmony
1. The basic plan is fine, but the Total Connect option offers additional valuable features. And it costs very little more. Increase your chances of meeting someone by signing up for the Total Connect plan.
2. You only receive a limited amount of anonymous calls you can send with the Total Connect plan. Many members just wing it when making a call. Don’t do that. Plan it out beforehand. Writing a script to refer to (not read directly from) will make your message sound better.
3. Failing to answer personality questions honesty will cost you dearly. You don’t get to see every member’s profile on eHarmony – only those that answer similarly to your answers.
eHarmony.com Specific Advice For Success
Everything on eHarmony starts with how you answer the Personality Profile. It’s imperative that you answer honestly and carefully. Many just zip through it so they can get to viewing the profiles. If you do this, you just might end up seeing nothing but singles you’re not interested in.
eHarmony.com Services & Support
Should additional questions about how to sign-up or if eHarmony is right for you, contact them here. The following is a list of a few of the many success stories on eHarmony. They also have a great Dating Advice Blog.
eHarmony.com Review – Conclusion
One of the best ways to meet quality singles that share your common interests is on eHarmony. The site is a bit more expensive and complicated than most dating sites. But it’s well worth it. Take our advice and sign-up for eHarmony. We’re confident your love life won’t regret it.